Self Assessment Tax Return

Piggy bank - self assessment tax return
  • Complete your tax return.
  • Calculate your tax liability.
  • File with HMRC.
  • Liaise with you so you never miss a deadline.
  • Prepare sole trader or partnership accounts.
  • Prepare rental property statements for landlords.

If you are self employed, sole trader or simply need to file a personal tax return, then The Accounts Lady can make the preparing and filing of self assessment easy and efficient. There is no need to ever miss a deadline.

As a taxpayer you are expected to be aware of various deadlines and responsibilities and, with the UK having one of the worlds largest tax codes, this can be a daunting prospect. As such, I will handle the entire tax return process, liaise with HMRC on your behalf, discuss the tax computation with you, provide you detail on the various reliefs or restrictions set by HMRC, and provide support throughout.

Common reasons for a self assessment tax return include:

  • You are self-employed or in a partnership.
  • You are a company director.
  • You let property or land.
  • You have savings or investment income.
  • Your household received child benefit and you receive income over £50,000.
  • You have income from overseas.
  • You have sold an asset resulting in a chargeable gain.

If you believe any of the above apply to you and would like a consultation please contact, I am always happy to help.